Gallery34 is pleased to announce that we are now serving meals from our cafe building - MannaFest Cafe Showroom. Breakfasts and lunches from Wednesday-Monday and Public Holidays. The Gallery continues to offer seating for those who prefer a more comtemplative and quiet dining environment.
Our menu is full of local, organic and free-range produce. Examples of some our local produce are Tom’s Paddock eggs; Wild Crust sourdough; Lillydale Free-range Chicken; Yarra Valley Dairy cheese, and fruit, vegetables and preserves from the owners’ garden known as ’MannaFest Produce’.
All our cakes and desserts are homemade from scrumptious ingredients – the rhubarb and ginger muffins being a favourite!
Our careful selection of wines, beers, ciders and the new brewed ginger beer (Dawnie), are sourced locally:- Sedona Estate, Brave Goose, Delatite Winery, Philip Lobley and Plunkett Fowles 490 Metres, Jamieson Brewery, Hargreaves Hill and Punt Rd.
Below are indicative breakfast and lunch menus – please note that our menu changes with the season and does depend on what’s available in the garden or locally at the time!
Breakfast (until 12-ish)
- homemade coconut toast served with lime marmalade $8
- ricotta pancakes served with pure maple syrup and poached or fresh fruit $18
- homemade muesli with dried fruit, seeds & nuts, served with warm milk, yoghurt and poached fruit $10
- avocado and Yarra Valley Persian Feta on sourdough toast $12 (gf)
- baked egg & bacon baskets with tomato & basil served with a local sourdough $14 (gf)
- sourdough toast served with homemade jam $6 (gf)
- breakfast beans with garden fresh tomato paste $16 (gf, v). Bacon and/or chorizo extra
- Wildcrust Fruit & Spice Sourdough Toast with MannaFest Berry Jam $6 (v).
- French Toast made with Wildcrust Fruit & Spice Sourdough Toast with MannaFest Berry Jam $8 (v).
Lunch (until 3-ish)
- soup of the day, with Wildcrust sourdough lightly griddled $12
- Sausage Roll selection, including Cyclist’s Roll, with chicken, brie, spinach and pine nuts, Beef Sausage Roll - with sweet chili, plum and mint, wrapped in puff pastry and now Karon’s Vegetable Roll – roasted MannaFest vegie mix wrapped in puff pastry $20
- Karon’s Gourmet Pies – Moroccan Pork, Chicken & Leek, and whatever is on special for the week, served with MannaFest greens and house relish/sauce $18
- pumpkin and blue cheese tart, served with a side salad $18 (v)
- beetroot and leek fritters, with balsamic glaze, garlic aoli & salad $18 (v)
- fennel & lemon risotto $18 (v)
- fennel, apple and pork pizza with thin crusty olive oil base $20
- grilled free-range chicken sandwich with crispy bacon, grilled tomatoes, avocado mayo and greens $20 (g/f available)
- baked potatoes with pesto, sour cream, semi-dried tomatoes, cheese & spring onions $12
- lentil dal, served with yoghurt, rice and roti (v) $16
- beef dhansak & lentil dal, served with yoghurt, rice and roti (v) $20
(v): vegetarian, (g/f): gluten-free or can be made available
- try our homemade berry or citrus syrups with sparkling or still water, by the glass or the jug for the very thirsty
- fresh juices, such as our Sunset Bliss, Summer Breeze, Health Burst, or your own combination.