Gallery34 is pleased to announce that we are now serving light meals – breakfasts and lunches from Wednesday-Monday and Public Holidays.
Our menu is full of local, organic and free-range produce. Examples of some our local produce are Tom’s Paddock eggs; Wild Crust sourdough; Lillydale Free-range Chicken; Yarra Valley Dairy cheese, and fruit, vegetables and preserves from the owners’ garden newly named ‘Mannafest Produce’.
All our cakes and desserts are homemade from scrumptious ingredients – the rhubarb and ginger muffins being a favourite!
Below are our breakfast and lunch menus – please note that our menu changes with the season and does depend on what’s available in the garden or locally at the time!
- homemade coconut toast served with lime marmalade $8
- ricotta pancakes served with pure maple syrup and poached or fresh fruit $18
- homemade muesli with dried fruit, seeds & nuts, served with warm milk, yoghurt and poached fruit $10
- avocado and Yarra Valley Persian Feta on sourdough toast $12 (gf)
- baked egg & bacon baskets with tomato & basil served with a local sourdough $14 (gf)
- sourdough toast served with homemade jam $6 (gf)
- breakfast beans with garden fresh tomato paste $16 (gf, v). Bacon and/or chorizo extra
- Moroccan beef with quinoa and chick pea salad, fresh tomatoes and figs $20
- Zucchini, ricotta cheese and polenta slice, served with a side salad $18 (v)
- home-picked spinach and creamy feta spanakopita with salad $18
- beetroot risotto $18
- Feta, fig and prosciutto pizza with thin crusty olive oil base $20
- grilled free-range chicken sandwich with crispy bacon, grilled tomatoes, avocado mayo and greens $20 (gf)
- beetroot and leek fritters, with a side salad $18
(v): vegetarian or available (gf): gluten -free or can be made available
- try our homemade berry or citrus syrups with sparkling or still water, by the glass or the jug for the very thirsty
- fresh juices, such as our Sunset Bliss, Summer Breeze, Health Burst, or the latest delight……… nashi, watermelon, orange and mint.