- “Working Glass Possibilities” – A Presentation Workshop with Peter Toyne – Saturday May 18th, 2013
- ‘Flights of Fantasy’ – PETER TOYNE, Glass Artist & Designer. May 1st – June 3rd, 2013.
- Dawnie Ginger Beer ……… naturally brewed from a root that comes from the earth.
- Now open Wednesdays!!
- Part 2 of this Important Exhibition – Spirit of Australian Modernism – has come to Gallery 34…….stunning works. April 3 to April 29.
- high pop canada goose jacket on Corey Leslie….. live music at Gallery 34!
- Waiting for Rain at Gallery 34 « ChasSpainDesign on “Waiting For Rain” – Karen Pirie & Joan Mullarvey. Dec 8th, 2012 – Jan 28th, 2013.
- Search for Australia felix – revisiting an arts installation « ChasSpainDesign on The Great Shed Show by Ivan Durrant
- The Craft Blog on Extended Charles Blackman Exhibition – over 50 works
- Extended Charles Blackman Exhibition – over 50 works | Gallery 34 | on Extended Charles Blackman Exhibition – over 50 works
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Our February exhibition features the work of four artists -Christine Von Arnim, Kara Dean, Elizabeth McQueen and Elizabeth Ridgway. Each of these talented women is from a different generation, the youngest a teenage art student, and the eldest an experienced …