- “Working Glass Possibilities” – A Presentation Workshop with Peter Toyne – Saturday May 18th, 2013
- ‘Flights of Fantasy’ – PETER TOYNE, Glass Artist & Designer. May 1st – June 3rd, 2013.
- Dawnie Ginger Beer ……… naturally brewed from a root that comes from the earth.
- Now open Wednesdays!!
- Part 2 of this Important Exhibition – Spirit of Australian Modernism – has come to Gallery 34…….stunning works. April 3 to April 29.
- high pop canada goose jacket on Corey Leslie….. live music at Gallery 34!
- Waiting for Rain at Gallery 34 « ChasSpainDesign on “Waiting For Rain” – Karen Pirie & Joan Mullarvey. Dec 8th, 2012 – Jan 28th, 2013.
- Search for Australia felix – revisiting an arts installation « ChasSpainDesign on The Great Shed Show by Ivan Durrant
- The Craft Blog on Extended Charles Blackman Exhibition – over 50 works
- Extended Charles Blackman Exhibition – over 50 works | Gallery 34 | on Extended Charles Blackman Exhibition – over 50 works
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Born in a southern Italian village called Lubrichi. Educated in Australia. Studied Diploma of Art at Swinburne and RMIT. Began career as graphic artist. Art director for many of Melbourne’s advertising agencies. Later creative director for television commercials, including …