- “Working Glass Possibilities” – A Presentation Workshop with Peter Toyne – Saturday May 18th, 2013
- ‘Flights of Fantasy’ – PETER TOYNE, Glass Artist & Designer. May 1st – June 3rd, 2013.
- Dawnie Ginger Beer ……… naturally brewed from a root that comes from the earth.
- Now open Wednesdays!!
- Part 2 of this Important Exhibition – Spirit of Australian Modernism – has come to Gallery 34…….stunning works. April 3 to April 29.
- high pop canada goose jacket on Corey Leslie….. live music at Gallery 34!
- Waiting for Rain at Gallery 34 « ChasSpainDesign on “Waiting For Rain” – Karen Pirie & Joan Mullarvey. Dec 8th, 2012 – Jan 28th, 2013.
- Search for Australia felix – revisiting an arts installation « ChasSpainDesign on The Great Shed Show by Ivan Durrant
- The Craft Blog on Extended Charles Blackman Exhibition – over 50 works
- Extended Charles Blackman Exhibition – over 50 works | Gallery 34 | on Extended Charles Blackman Exhibition – over 50 works
Monthly Archives: December 2010
BEYOND GRIEF there is acceptance. BEYOND DESPAIR there is hope. BEYOND AGE there is wisdom, experience, know-how and leadership. The devastating Victorian bushfires of February 2009 claimed the lives of 173 people. Since then, residents and property owners throughout the …
On Friday night our incredibly talented artists Tony Flint, Darren Gilbert, Karen Pirie and Peter Hook joined many local and regional art enthusiasts in a festive party. While perusing the artwork folks indulged in complimentary champagne and canapes made by Marmalades of …
Affordable art show featuring original works by Karen Pirie, Peter Hook, Tony Flint and Corinne Border. Sculpture by Karen Pirie and Darren Gilbert. Handmade Christmas decorations by Blackthorn Textiles, Susan Pickworth and Wendy Jagger. Handmade cards by Elly Oak, Millie Paper & …